Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

NRI #3 - The BICS

| |




I’m thinking how to begin the story but screw it because I have already started it.I hope you still remember the plot of NRI #2(but I don’t want you to, want to know why…… just keep reading.),in the end I said that the mystery will be revealed in the next post but due to some financial reasons and lack of creative thinking from the writer it has been postponed.Again, this story was based on two school goers and we haven't shown any class room action so this episode is going to give you one.

It was the usual scene in the class room,the teacher was finding hard to control the student and getting the attendance report at the same time and the students were busy throwing paper balls at each other and we can see the urge in the eyes of the teacher, the urge to “get the hell out of class”.Nikhz was saying to Rahul “Man,I have started to feel that we are seeing too much of the black board”.”and a lot of scribblings on that” added Raul.It was a natural feeling among students, if it seems unnatural to you I'm sorry to say that you are not a student.”We need a break from this,looking at the board make me close my eyes and loose consciousness” explained Nikhz.”Dude,that’s called sleeping” interrupted Raul.Guys, these people are experiencing “BICS”.”BI…what??” chorused everyone.Let me explain, BICS(you pronounce it “bics” not like B…I…C..S) is the abbreviated form of “Being In Class Syndrome” which you get when you attend classes without break and all you need to get out of it,is “a break”.”So how do we get the so called ‘break’,we are in class already and our Flinglish(will get to this later) teacher ll step in any moment now” said Nikhz.”and the lame walking out the class backwards only happens in some idiotic mentos ads”snapped Raul.”Man, he actually walks inside the class in that ad” said “The Boy”.”Who cares I just wanted to say that the ad was lame”explained Raul.”So what do we do now,we have to get rid of this BICS or whatever it is called” Nikhz sounded serious when he said that.For starters I will give the three basic theories to get rid of BICS

#1 – The Scape goat theory

For this,one of your crew has to be outside the class, when the teacher starts the class after five minutes you pop in,if the teacher recognizes that you are from this class and ask you to take your seat try your best to follow the following steps else, just take our seat(mission fails) and if she doesn’t recognize you(so for this you need the scape goat to be not a familiar face and brave cause…C’mon dude “hes the scape goat”) just walk in talk to the teacher that your fellow crew are urgently needed for some “urgent work” preferably in some 3 blocks away from your block.

#2 – The Geek Theory

For this you need a bunch of heavy books(strictly no magazines,sorry Raul you can’t use your old playboy magazines) related to studies in middle of the class you just stand up and hold the books high so that teacher can see them and say “Mam, I need to return these books to the library and get new ones before it closes” you may get the geeky look but who cares teacher will be impressed and you’ll be out of the class before you know, and your possible destination will be the canteen.

#3 – The Mass bunk theory

This is the oldest technique and gives the best results and you may need a little work, just spread rumour about the possible holiday in the nearest girl's school and how there might be lot of hotties in the mall and get everyone there or lie how awesome the newly released crappy movie is and get them there but it needs “team work”.

“These theory seems fine but I’m kinda getting lazy and finding difficult to move my…………you know ‘body’” said Nikhz.”Dude this is why I call you for early morning jogs, you won’t be lazy see how well I can shake n move my……… you know ’body’”boasted Raul.”Dude, what happened to you??” said Nikhz in a horrified voice.”Oh no,I sound just like the real Rahul, boasting about my lame jogging skills”trembled Raul.”OK now forget it, see bro these theories doesn’t suit us cause we are the NRI, we don’t follow theories we create one”grinned Nikhz.”Lets name it as N-BICS, Non BICS”said Nikhz.”Wow, sounds Just like aerobics which I used to do after my yoga classes”said Raul.Nikhz gave him a “Dude, C’mon” look and he returned a “Ok, I get it” look.

The N-BICS ll on action on the next episode and the mystery ll be revealed once we have settled the financial reasons.

1 comments:

top
Akash said...

Funny man :D

“These theory seems fine but I’m kinda getting lazy and finding difficult to move my…………you know ‘body’”

LMAO :P

Keep writing :D

Post a Comment

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Shriram
Nothin much to say abt me :P. Jus tryin my hand in bloggging.
View my complete profile

Followers

 
 

Scribblings | Designed by: Compartidísimo
Images by: Scrappingmar©