Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

First day :)

| |


So here i'm ready to share my experience after starting my blog :D.I always had a dream to start my own blog and yeah i dreamt that i'll hav lots of followers :P.I have to admit that i am a bit jealous :D.Oh ok i'm getting into some stupid stuffs i guess :D.SO after starting my blog i had to leave my PC to my bro because it was his time then so i went to kitchen to eat some snacks :P. Then had my breakfast and then i sat to see "3 idiots" again yeah :D its my second time i liked the movie very much.I must admit that i feeling guilty that i'm watching the movie in a pirated version i have my reasons even though they are good enough :P.I dunno Hindi so i hav to watch the movie with subtitles.SO Aamir please forgive me i'm a great fan of yours but cant wait till the DVD releases and i'll definetly buy when it releases :) and yeah the movie was really awesome [I'll post a review tomorrow ] so after the movie i had my lunch and settled in my computer to pplay a games in PES [Its my favourite now] played it for a while and next i settled in the couch for a "Kickass evening" :P.and had a cup of tea.My brother is travelling today[thats how i get to write now :P]so i helped to pack his clothes :D. Now i'm here updatin my blog n Chatiing with ma friend Nikhz[ll tell abt him and my other friends whom i have not yet met in person :( later] so people thats for today ll be updating this blog evryweek :).Seeya guys:)

2 comments:

top
Monk Avant Garde said...

Sound like one of those laid back kindda day
:-bd

Shriram said...

YUP :D

Post a Comment

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Shriram
Nothin much to say abt me :P. Jus tryin my hand in bloggging.
View my complete profile

Followers

 
 

Scribblings | Designed by: Compartidísimo
Images by: Scrappingmar©