Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Days without my pc :(

| |

What the heck i cant add an image to this post :( i cant comment on my friend's posts :( i can post anything properly :( this wat i'm thinkin now :P yup right now i'm sittin simply with my mobile in the hand and typin this post,waitin for Utd's match today against city :D yeah as most of you know that i'm not usin my pc but my mobile these :( its coz my bro changed the pc's password :P.Thats coz i jus crossed my broadband limit b4 22 of this month :P so i hav to wait till my bro calms down and gives the password :P.so wat am doin without my pc? well thats wat this post is abt :P.Without my pc i cant talk with my friends in Orkut and Facebook :( but thanks to my mobile :P i'm still in touch with them ;) yeah i jus got an offer thats gives 100mb free per month from December till February :).Now i'm almost ol 24X7 :P lolz .so i'm followin my ol routine as usual :) except that i cant chat while i use orkut :( i cant enjoy the music while i'm surfing :P i cant reply as fast as when i was usin my pc and this dictionary mode in mobile gives a lot of problem when you dont look at the spellin properly b4 postin :P and my fingers pain a lot :( :P and the most painful part is that my bro is thinkin that i'm textin my GF all the time =)) when i dont even hav a GF :P and my mom says that i'm livin in mobile and not in oxygen :P see wat happ if you are in to things seriously that ppl around dont even care abt :P so ppl i wont be ol much from today :( but i'll try to ol as much as possible :P and this post has been typed in mobile phone so if it has any errors pls pls pls forgive me :) n i'll be with a new post soon :)

5 comments:

top
Nikhil... said...

hmm life has tough times :P

Nikz said...

"the most painful part is that my bro is thinkin that i'm textin my GF all the time =)) when i dont even hav a GF :P and my mom says that i'm livin in mobile and not in oxygen".......Loved dis part! :P

Awesome lolz....

Shriram said...

Thanks for the comment :D

Monk Avant Garde said...

Shri maahn frankly this is your best port a grieved laughter riot i must say
loved every bit of it

Shriram said...

Thanks a lot bro >:D<
well............... a full emotional post is on its way ;)

Post a Comment

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Shriram
Nothin much to say abt me :P. Jus tryin my hand in bloggging.
View my complete profile

Followers

 
 

Scribblings | Designed by: Compartidísimo
Images by: Scrappingmar©