Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

What is LOVE ??

| |


This may sound like a stupid question :P but this is one of the unanswered questions of my life...........
Love is considered as one of the purest things in the world then why the hell does the thing called "Break up" happens??.One

more thing i'm talking about the relationship between a girl and a boy and not abt love among friends and family.Lets get

into the topic,How does a boy/girl fall in love with a girl/boy??.....You will never fall in love with the ugliest person

around,and why is that??.You get attracted to a person by their appearance mostly and not by their character.But if you have

to live with the person whom you love for the rest of your life and you'll be living with their character and not their

appearance and remember that appearance will never be same always :P.Even if you like their character and you both get

along...."Break up" happens why is that??.Is it because we are not matured enough to be in a relationship??then why the hell

does our hormones create such feelings towards someone:P.Evryone gets a crush on the beatiful person around :P.But they dont

hav crush on everyone :P.If you have any answers for my questions please answer :P.
I'll continue more on my next post.
P.S::I never meant to hurt anyone's feelings,sorry if i did.
And if i have crossed my limit please do tell me :)
Waiting for your comments :)

11 comments:

top
Nikhil... said...

ayee the boy is doing deep thinking :P

Unknown said...

eeerrrr!!!! ai ai ai!! you think! :-o

Nikz said...

err..If u find da most rite answers to ur questions.....u'll bcm a philosophical person u knw :P

Nywayz Wen I gt des questions in my mind....I tried to find answers too nd came up wit des...hpe U agrre wit me :P

Nikz said...

U r rite..hardly few ppl fall in luv wit da nt so good looking ppl.

Nd I wd term dis liking of da most handsome guy r beautiful gal as admiration, attraction nd infactuation nt love :P

Nxt if u really start liking dis guy r gal(it happns nly aftr u gt 2 knw abt dem a bit atlst) nd u urslf realise what it feels lik 2 lik a person(I mean like 1 moment u wana run nd hide urslf wen theyr near u, bt wen they r away all dat u cn tink of s dem) I ll call dis as crush :P

Nikz said...

About why do the hormones create such a feeling if we r nt mature 2 be in a relationship, Science says its all a part of growing up :)

Nd abt da break up ting...
Most of da break up hapens for genuine nd practical reasons(i said most nd nt all) :P
Dat doesnt imply des ppl r nt matured...It implies dat they r mature e nuf 2 knw wat hs more significance to dem.

Nikz said...

Evn I wonder y ppl fall in luv nly wit da beautiful/handsome 1s...
bt I guess itz mayb coz we all tend to go by da saying Da face s da mirror of a person. We could also very well blame oue TV sets which make us belive being beautiful is a must!
It mite simply b coz of 1s own mindset nd attitude dat thr r hardly few ppl who look 4 a person's character.

Also most break ups may happn coz u go by the person's look nd later u realise u cnt bear da person's character.....

Nikz said...

How does a gal/boy fall in love?
If u find answer for dis question...let me also knw :P

I guezz it happns lik an accident.
Sm1 fall @ first sight....sm aftr years of frndship.....

Nikz said...

finally....if 1 goes arnd havin crush on evry1 r luving evry1......I wd say sumting s wrng wit dem nd they need a doc.... :P

I always define love as a special feeling for a special some1..... nd I beliv dat...

Love cn happen more dan 1ce bt nt at da same tym :P

Nikz said...

woah!!! I hv flooded ur blog wit comments...lolz :P

Bt hope it ws helpful 2 u ;)

If ny1 disagrees wit meh...ur most welcome 2 criticise :P

Hv fun!!

Monk Avant Garde said...

Hmmm
i guess i came here after a long long time
Shri maahn you have really advanced into a prolific writer :)

Now on this post.
Why Human beings fall in love?
-> As Aristotle said Human being is a social animal. he implied that no matter how happy a man be he gets true happiness only in the company of other humans thats why we throw parties even the most intorvert of the people feel happy when their art or intellect is praised by other fellow wings so for this sense of true happiness every one longs for a company.
and all knows that Opposite sex provide better emotional support.Thus we fall in love.

Why Breakup happens?
-> Breakup happens due to lack of maturity. Every relation reach a saturation after a certain point of time
Initially you talk to each other for hours than it start to decrease, and its obvious as you come to know more about a person there remains less to discover and ask and hence the communication decreases and most couple take this as they are no more in love or things are changed now and thus break up happens
PS: their may be other reasons as well
like Possessiveness, Ill mannered, found someone better etc

Shriram said...

@All
Thanks for the comments n i'll continue my quest abt this topic As soon as i could :D

Post a Comment

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Shriram
Nothin much to say abt me :P. Jus tryin my hand in bloggging.
View my complete profile

Followers

 
 

Scribblings | Designed by: Compartidísimo
Images by: Scrappingmar©